Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Committed to quality and excellent customer service, we deliver all our products through scrutinizing for damages. However, if the products are damaged or spoilt while transporting, or if the wrong product has delivered to you we will either get exchange or refund the money at no extra cost for shipping. Sarees will not be exchanged for the expectation of quality, color, and preference related issues. Since sarees are handmade, minor aberrations like missing thread, over thread are not considered as damage.
Do not accept the package if it is slightly tampered. do verify the quality and quantity of the item with the invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In the case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge a proper complaint at the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
The kalamkari material is handmade traditionally and involves seven stages for completion. Since the entire process is handmade the account of human error is possible. At the most, small color patches and minor pattern tampers are likely to occur and this will not be considered as a manufacturing defect and we will not take it back once purchased.
Color and Description Disclaimer:
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly approximate values.
- While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in the color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
- A customer must place an order keeping in mind this variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
- "Chettinad Thari" firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
While ordering on the internet, we suggest that customers should be aware of the following scenario:
1. Red, maroon, and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no foolproof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many times green and blue also overlap. The same is the case with off-white, white, and cream colors.